Studio and Gallery Hire in Whetstone, North London
Image: Studio Fridays Art Fair 2022
Insight School of Art’s large Whetstone studio is available for hire for events and exhibitions during the school holidays and occasionally during term time. Please contact Paul Regan on 07963 190197 / email@example.com to discuss your requirements or to arrange a viewing.
- 100sq/m studio floor space
- Access from 9am - 10pm daily
- Over 20m x 2.4m of wall space for hanging work (When hiring as a gallery)
- Accessable toilet
- Kitchenette for tea and coffee
- Tables (10 x 180cm, 11 x 120cm and 7 x 60cm)
- 20 chairs
- An A2 intaglio printing press and easels (Additional charges apply)
- There are four steps down to the studio from the entrance. Regretfully there is no wheelchair access.
- The studio is used for painting most days. There will be some dry paint on surfaces and the floor. Walls will be painted white by us before gallery hire.
- £30 per hour or £240 per day
- 3 hours minimum hire for studio use
- 3 days minimum hire for gallery use.
- A deposit is required in case of loss, damage or cleaning
- Adequate public liability insurance and content insurance is required
Image: Exhibition by Celestine Thomas and Jenna Waldren 2022